ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Friday, November 19, 2010

Yet another breakie day

I'm quite amazed at myself. I rarely wake up before noon on hols or weekends. It's like a mission impossible to make me greet the morning sun on these days, unless and unless. But ever since I came home, I've been getting my butt off the bed early (by early, I mean before noon). And I even made it for breakfast! :D

It was another day of breakie for me, all prepared by mum. Don't you all just love mum's cooking? Even if it's just an ordinary meal, nothing fancy and luxurious - to me, it's priceless. Money can't buy you that. Not even those sumptuous meals at Michelin star-rated restaurants can compare. They all lack one important ingredient - the affection of a mother. :)

Longevity noodles
Longevity noodles

Congee in the broth of angelica sinensis
Congee in the broth of angelica sinensis

Thanks mum! ♥

No comments: