ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Thai island getaway this Dec, again?

I need a vacation badly! So for this upcoming semester break, I'm thinking of escaping to the idyllic beaches of Thailand again. Been to Krabi and Ko Phi Phi this February and I've fallen in love with its beaches ever since!

I'm planning for a 3 or 4 or even 5-nite (depending on my rather puny budget) stay on the relatively tranquil island of Ko Lipe, which is situated in the Andaman Sea and is under the jurisdiction of Satun Province (once a part of Kedah), Southern Thailand. Dubbed the Maldives of Thailand, the island offers spectacular white sandy beaches and believe it or not, it's much nearer to Langkawi than the Thai mainland! I might wanna make a stop at Ko Tarutao and some of its surrounding islands, which are equally breathtaking and scenic from the pictures I've seen on the net.


So... Anyone wanna come along with me? ;)

8 comments:

ken said...

the last time i went there was back in 1996, when i was a little kid :)

kyh said...

How lucky! Wished my parents brought me to faraway places when I was young! :(

day-dreamer said...

Memememe!!

kyh said...

Hehe! :P

sbanboy said...

A holiday is always great for the body, soul and mind.

I wish I can go for a holiday as well... :P

kyh said...

:D

ÅnGe|e said...

My boss and his wife are going to Thailand for Christmas vacation. I've been wanting to come along with you but I don't wanna meet my boss there! You never know! Hahahha XD

kyh said...

Thailand is quite vast! I don't think you'll ever bump into them! :P