ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sheila Majid: A tribute

I've never really been a big fan of Malay songs, but certain songs by certain local artistes have managed to attract my attention. One of them is none other than the legendary Sheila Majid. She's always presented herself in a classy, elegant way and that's why I adore and admire her amongst all other artistes in the local music scene. The soothing and often catchy melodies of her songs have never failed to capture my heart.


Here are some of my favourites by our very own Queen of Jazz...







¤ ¤ ¤

On an unrelated note, the deadline of my final studio project has been extended to next Friday! Woot! :)

4 comments:

Thristhan said...

Really love Sheila Majid, been her fan since my school days.

kyh said...

Yep... Her songs are really nice! :D

masjuliana ~masjuju~ said...

my MIL went to her last concert at Philharmonik KLCC. her voice still awesome!

kyh said...

:D