ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Future talk

I've been thinking over and over again on where I would like to work in my near future upon graduation. Yes, my ultimate goal remains the same, i.e. to work and settle somewhere far, far away from here. Seriously, I'm working on it. There's a blue plan for it somewhere in my mind. And no, I'm not planning to seek a job here. Unless and unless.


For the past week, I've been searching on the web about architecture firms in exotic locations such as Bali, Phuket, and Bangkok. You know I love sun, sea, sand, and culture! Thanks to a friend, I'm now very interested in the design of holiday resorts instead of those ubiquitous commercial shoplots and housing projects handled by most local firms. I've found some really amazing firms in those locations whose portfolios include a repertoire of impressive resorts and chalets, and that got me very excited.

Ah well, it's hard to say whether they will accept me or not. But I believe. And I still do.