ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Friday, November 20, 2009

2012

So I bet most of you have watched the movie. I have a question in mind: What if... What if the world suddenly becomes the disastrous planet that we saw in the movie? You know... Based on the countless catastrophic events that plagued our planet these few years (like the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and the 2008 Sichuan earthquake), I believe that the apocalypse will soon befall on each and everyone of us. You see, the chained events are actually a glaring warning to us earthlings. Maybe not in 2012, but I'm pretty sure the day will definitely come if we still do not care about what's happening to the very world we live in. Mother Earth, may you rest in peace!

4 comments:

day-dreamer said...

I haven't watch leh!!

kyh said...

Fast fast go watch then! :)

The Old Geezer said...

interesting blog

kyh said...

Thanks! :)