ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Halloween Express

Spirit Halloween is comin'! Yes, dressing up as ghosts, spirits, vampires, or your favourite movie characters and celebrate the day in a high and cheerful spirit!

It's never too early to get preparations ready for this annual fun-filled festival. First off, you would need a costume that brings out your best character, or something that would spook your neighbourhood friends. Then look no further than Halloween Express of Ventura County!

I'd love to experience the Halloween spirit in this sunny Californian county that borders the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean. With more than 10,000 costumes and accessories to choose from, I'm sure I'd be able to find a costume that fits me best and brings out the best in me at one of the many Halloween Express stores of Ventura County.

And nope, I'm not gonna dress up as your ordinary ghost that haunts the town at the night of Halloween, but rather as a European knight whose mighty conquests had brought so many fables and legends that still continue to live on in history books.

Now, now... Trick or treat? :D