ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Galerie d'image II

Since I'm so lazy to blog these days, I'm gonna post some pics that I took with my trusty Sony Ericsson K800i...

Living room
Living room

Fungi
Fungi found in front of my university's museum

Orchids
Orchids

Plant
Plant

I'm so lookin' forward to lay my hands on the super cool Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX3 in order for me to churn out awesome macros with bokeh effect. *start saving bucks*

5 comments:

day-dreamer said...

CHUP. xD

kyh said...

Yes? :P

Doreen said...

Everyone is into photography these days. A trend for the new generation eh.

kyh said...

It's a cool (but expensive) hobby! But I like! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a blog too! Check out some of my articles if you like! This is a nice blog by the way.
Shadow Priest Leveling Build
Microsoft Xbox 360 Repairs