ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I see the shore!

2 subjects down, 2 more to go. So far I've survived my finals quite well. Even better than my expectations. At least I did manage to complete all the questions despite my last-minute efforts, as always. I don't really care whether my answers were right or wrong, but this is really something that's worth celebrating. At least for me.

Next paper is on November 18th ~ Spanish. Dang! Hope I won't screw up my essay part by then. *fingers crossed*

9 comments:

ehon said...

i hope and i wish i can say the same when my finals come!

kyh said...

All the best ya!

angie said...

watch more tellenovellas? :P

break-a-leg!!

kyh said...

No tee-vee in my room. Too lazy to watch also... :P

jemima said...

Wah! I can still CHUP!

jemima said...

All the BEST! :D

kyh said...

Thanks! But there'll be no more chupping points being awarded from this entry onwards. ;)

Doreen said...

Wah Spanish! Is it hard? Good luck!

kyh said...

Quite challenging, but fun nonetheless! You know, you gotta have the passion when dealing with languages. ;)