ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Untitled

The results of my finals were announced yesterday. Thankfully, I managed to obtain a much better result than what I got in the 1st semester, albeit by a small margin.

What shocked me the most was the number of students getting excellent results for the finals. Those who scored quite average in their 1st semester seemed to have improved by leaps and bounds in achieving a result that was much, much better than mine! To be frank, I was flabbergasted upon learning that.

After having much thought, I should indeed be grateful that I was still able to obtain such a satisfying result albeit I only started doing my revision last-minute as usual ~ just 1 night before my finals.

11 comments:

zewt said...

last minute... semua orang pun cam tu ler... no worries...

as long as you're happy with your results, it's good enough.

Jemima said...

*gives Kyh a congratulatory hug*

rainbow angeles said...

kung hei, kung hei!

Zhu said...

I have always admired people who can study last-minute. I'm way too freaked out for that!

Anyway, good job ;)

_butt said...

one night before finals! impressed. imagine, if you study few nights before, your results will be leaping higher than your mates too! :)

day-dreamer said...

Congrats!

kyh said...

Thank you guys! :)

c o n s u e l a said...

Congratulations! It's always nice to obtain better-than-expected grades. I totally know that feeling! :)

kyh said...

Thanks! ;)

alvin said...

...pointless.dun be kiasu and underestimate others.. ppl can always improve and do better than u.

kyh said...

There's a kiasu trait in every success-minded individual, just that the degree of kiasu-ness is different. I believe you have some of it too.