ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Monday, April 28, 2008

Two-zero-zero and away from home

It took me ages to wait for this moment to arrive. And now, I'm proud to announce that I've finally reached my...




... blog entry! :D Please give me some applause lah! :P

I do think that my sponsored reviews have played a big part in this achievement. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be able to accomplish this so soon. Compared to the ultra-productive Dr. Chen aka Chev who has since reached her 900th post, I can only 自叹不如. *sigh* Based on my current progress, I'd say I need at least another 10 years for me to reach that mark.

Anyway, it's a brand new milestone for me. So here's to a fantastic 300th post ahead (hopefully before 2010)!

¤ ¤ ¤

My 2nd year at university will commence in this coming July. That means I still have a 2-month long semester break for me to enjoy. But before anyone goes green with envy, I'm gonna make an announcement here: I'm returning to my campus in another 5 or 6 hours! All architecture students are required to spend another 1.5 months at the campus for the preparation works for the upcoming Minggu Alam Bina (MAB) Architectural Workshop which will kick off in June. It's a 1-week long annual architecture event which is held in a selected national institution, supported by the Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM). Apparently, this year is our turn to organize the event. During that week, architecture students from all local varsities and tertiary institutions will be invited over to grace this event.

As a side note, I won't be bringing my laptop because I'm still uncertain about the security conditions at the campus during this holiday period. My beloved gadget hasn't celebrated its 1st anniversary, and I don't wanna risk losing it to a God-damn thief! Hence there will be no updates here in the coming days. Not until my next trip home, which is far beyond my comprehension. Without a laptop by my side, I'll compensate that move by bringing along my long-abandoned novels to cure my late-night boredom. Out of a dozen novels I managed to purchase in these 2 years, I haven't even finished reading 1! Not even 100 pages. Would you believe that? =.="


Addendum @ 10:48AM: My trip is postponed to 4 hours later! :D

21 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Congratulations on your 200th! I remember someone telling me that his blog, despite existing for a long time, doesn't even have 100 posts yet, during dunno my how many hundredth post. LOL!

o.O Sem break still have to go back to do work, then better don't call it as sem break. Well, I think I'll have the same life with you this time round. :x

ehonchan.com said...

congrats! wahhh.. 300th by 2010, that's only 50 posts a year ler!! that means only around 4 posts a year ler..

honestly, i'll die without my laptop mann.. it's scary come to think about the security students have to face in Malaysia. something has to be done!!

Jemima said...

Congrats!

I'm nearing my 2nd year in blogging & currently on 350 posts.

kyh said...

day-dreamer: 5 wonderful chups!

If I'm not mistaken, it was your 300th. :P

Come to think of it. I'd be forced to find a job if there's no this architecture event. Maybe I should count myself lucky?

ehonchan.com: 3 amazing chups!

Or do you mean 4 posts a month? :P

I'll die 1st! Now I'm already feel like dying. *sigh*

This is Malaysia ma... Have to get used to it. :(

Jemima: 1 happy chup!

Woohoo... You're fast!

Zhu said...

Congrats! I don't think I even have 200 posts... but I did understand the 成语 so I'm proud of myself for that :D

Love your headers... all of them. I have just spent 5 minutes staring at them!

kyh said...

My blog entries are mostly craps. But yours are so thought-provocative! I really admire your writings. ;)

I'm proud you can read that 成语 too! :D

Wow... I must really thank Vladstudio.com for that!

angeles said...

aiyak! hv to go back to uni during horniday... double aiyak!!

enjoy lah! hope u get to interact wt some lengluis!! at least not so bored ma... ;-)

kyh said...

So damn malang, hor? :(

I only wanna interact with Angelina Jolie. :P

L B said...

Happy 200th!!! Looking forward to all the posts coming.. for all the chups! And for Angelina Jolie!

kyh said...

Thanks for your blessing, emperor! :D

Andie Summerkiss said...

Congratulations! Great achievement indeed.

Looking forward to the 1000th post soon!

And also, happy 2nd semester.

Doreen said...

Congratulations! *clap clap clap* Party, party, party! *Doreen brings bears and cake waiting outside kyh's doorstep*

kyh said...

Andie Summerkiss: 1000th post? I'm afraid that you'd need to wait for another decade! :P

Thanks!

Doreen: Whee... Let's party! And thanks for the gifts! ;)

giddy tigress said...

*throws confetti all around*
Happy Two-zero-zero blog post!!! That is indeed a milestone... you should also celebrate those ONG numbers like 888, or 999 :)

kyh said...

There's still a very long way to go before I come to those ong numbers. :P

Kenny Mah said...

Congrats on your 200th post! Wow, time sure flies when you're not looking, eh? Here's to 200, 400, 800, etc... more! ;)

kyh said...

Thanks so much! ;)

claudie said...

Congrats on your 200 th!
Have an happy break before your second university year!

kyh said...

Oh, merci! :D

My Castle in Spain said...

Hi Kyh,

CONGRATS !!!

and hugs from Spain...

:-)

ps: actually it's quite a lot of posts...

kyh said...

Oh, thank you! :D