ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Full throttle

Soulful Scribbles:

I survived 30 consecutive hours with only an hour of sleep in between! You guess it right. It was one of those studio assignments again... What's worse is that this was just a part of it! *sigh*

¤ ¤ ¤

Have you been in a car which speeds up to the highest limits of the speedometer on an expressway before? I've heard of people doing this, but I've never actually got myself in one before. Not until just now. Well not exactly full throttle, but it was still an insane 170km/h! Ok... I was not the driver. For the uninitiated, the speed limit for Malaysian expressways is restricted to 110km/h. And please don't compare these to the Autobahns, which still hold a slightly higher speed limit of 130km/h.

My question is, do you guys consider this a cool act for speeding up to such limits? Or merely irresponsible drivers who have absolutely no consideration for the safety of the passengers?

¤ ¤ ¤

A very Apple-ish, lormaikai-ish, siewmai-ish, charsiewpau-ish, tungkupaikuat-ish, sambalbelacan-ish birthday to the Emperor! All hail the KING! *quickly gets all concubines dressed in their best royal outfits for His Imperial Majesty's birthday bash*

So where's the iPort? *anticipates*

¤ ¤ ¤

This is the final call! I hereby urge all Malaysians to VOTE wisely in today's General Election. Don't ever commit the same mistake again and again and again and again and again...


Addendum @ 10:22PM: An unprecedented landslide victory for the Opposition in the state of Penang! A new future for the island-state! All cheers for Penangites!

Addendum @ 2:22AM (March 9th): The Opposition takes over the states of Kedah, Perak and Selangor from the ruling party! No two-thirds majority for Barisan Nasional in the Parliament! Woohoo! What a political tsunami! A new precedent in the history of Malaysia! Serve those arrogant UMNO pricks right! Ooh... So many exclamation marks!

Addendum @ 4:23AM (March 9th): I can't describe how excited and gratified I am right now. The rakyat (citizens) have finally spoken! Kudos to all those who want a better Malaysia! We have longed for this defining moment after 50 consecutive years under the grip of BN (or UMNO). By the way, my home state Kedah is heralding a brand new political dynasty under the Opposition. How well will the incumbent ruling party fare in the next few years? Only time can tell...

24 comments:

angeles said...

*wears Birthday Suit*

Wat? Birthday ma wear birthday suit lor.. no ah?? :P

170km/hr? Wah.. I wanna try! U drive me? *blink blink*

Happy Hippy Liuliu Orgasmic Birthday, Dadda LB!!

I have had enuff of the lies and threats! I shall vote for...... Undi saya adalah rahsia.. :P

kyh said...

5 chups!

Birthday suit not for Brad only meh? Hor... I'll tell him!

I'll drive you at 30km/h. :P

Happy birthday to Emperor!

Got what secret jek?

Ångele said...

You'll drive Angeles at 30km/h? :o Don't be surprised if you see a snail and a turtle going faster! Hahaha :P *kidding*

It's the w-end effect!

kyh said...

3 chups!

Haha... I would love to see that! :P

L B said...

Haha, thank you, the KYH!! It is truly an honor to be honored by you.. May you be bestowed a thousand and one Lormaikais every year of your life at 170km/h. Thank you too, Angeles of the Birthday Suit. Nice fig leaf..

ehonchan.com said...

wahahahahaha. happy birthday emperor!

yes, vote wisely! i wish i can vote. ok, i have a confession, i did once drove up to 160 on a high way and got a speed fine. :P but that was because there was no car and the road was straight. but i never do that anymore now that im old!

Chev said...

Happy Birthday iLB :)
Throw flying mini-apple :)

Wah.. 170 km/hr?
So scary...

SilverIsle said...

That speed is just crazy lar. The fastest I go is usually just 130 km/h and my friends are already scolding like nobody's business. Haha. Very irresponsible act, really.

Doreen said...

Happy Birthday LB

Long life the King!

Happy voting everyone in Malaysia

Trinity said...

Wah today is a big day, a holiday for all the imperial! happy bday the Emperor.. Happy holiday to you all!

kyh said...

L B: HERE COMES THE EMPEROR!

Hmm Kum Dong! Hmm Kum Dong! *bows lowly*

Wah... Your lormaikais are truly speedy indeed!

And oh, 1 chup for the birthday boy!

*takes away the fig leaf* :P

ehonchan.com: You drove that speed in Aussieland or Kuching? o.O

Chev: Your apple knows how to fly? I wanna take a look at that, can?

Indeed kiasilang!

SilverIsle: Youngsters nowadays... *speechless*

Doreen: Woohoo... Happy happy for all!

Trinity: A day to remember ~ 38!

day-dreamer said...

Wah, sot de, 170 km/h. That fella must not have experienced death before eh? >.<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LB!

I can imagine how horrendous that 30 hours were. Mine was 41. :x

kyh said...

That's exactly what I think! These fellas need to be taught a painful lesson. Speeding is SO NOT COOL!

Wennnn said...

Happy birthday Chickie Emperor!! Stand here and watch all the concubines dress nice nice!!

kyh said...

So will you dress as the imperial chef? :P

mistipurple said...

next time tell the driver not to drive that fast when you're in the car. not so funny if something happens. :/

malaysia boleh! congrats!

happy birthday LB!

Jemima said...

Happy Belated Birthday to His Royal Highness!!! :p

Zhu said...

Well, speeding is irresponsible, little boy. Yet, we have all done it. As long as it's not the usual speed for you... ;)

I drive 40 km/hr cause I'm a shitty driver AND I know it! :D

Must have been quite scary though.!

kyh said...

mistipurple: Not sek with the driver leh...

So boleh!

Jemima: Happy happy!

Zhu: 40km/h? Nobody honks at you? In Malaysia, you'll get endless honkings because of that!

claudie said...

If I want sensations i prefer to go to the dysney park!!! It is less dangerous for the others! Right?
I understand this was a big moment for the imperial family! I'd like to know more about your land.
bye bye Kyh

zewt said...

the first paris post is up leh...

kyh said...

claudie: Oh, bring me, bring me to EuroDisney! Please... *puppy eyes*

The imperial family? Haha... Wait till you meet them! I haven't even met them before, LOL!

zewt: I know! :)

eastcoastlife said...

oi... MIA!?

kyh said...

Aiyo... Been busy like hell in the past few weeks. :(