ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Infinite eights

The sampat doctor tagged me on...



... eights. So many 8 here! So prosperous! So auspicious! So 发! *buys 4D*


8 things I'm passionate about
  • Zzzzz......
  • Paris
  • photography
  • songs and music
  • islands and beaches
  • history and architecture
  • Internet ~ on-line, blogging, PPP
  • spicy food ~ chillies, sambal, tamarind soup, Thai tom yum, asam & lemak laksa

8 things I want to do before I die
  • sponsor a child or two
  • get married and have some lovely children
  • travel around the world
  • finish reading all the books and novels I've bought but never have the chance to read them
  • master French and Spanish, and hopefully some Italian and Latin
  • learn oil painting and strengthen my watercolour painting skills
  • dedicate myself to charity and humanitarian works
  • build my dreams and leave a proud legacy behind

8 things I say often
  • wait lah!
  • what's the time now?
  • what's today's date?
  • si meh? (is it?)
  • siao! (crazy!)
  • dunno lah!
  • so syok!
  • OMG!

8 books I've recently read
  • The Historian (still struggling)
  • The Middle East in Bible Prophecy (interesting...)
  • The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy (still struggling)
  • 1000 Years of World Architecture: An Illustrated Guide (brilliant book with stunning photos!)
  • mags ~ TIME, Newsweek, National Geographic, Asian Geographic, Asia Weekly, Fortune
  • erm... let me think... *scratches head*

8 songs that I could listen to over and over
  • Jacky Chueng 张学友 ~ 祝福



  • Jay Chou 周杰伦 ~ 七里香



  • Jennifer Lopez ~ Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)



  • Britney Spears ~ Oops!... I Did It Again



  • Christina Aguilera ~ Beautiful



  • Céline Dion ~ My Heart Will Go On



  • Céline Dion & Andrea Bocelli ~ The Prayer



  • Il Divo featuring Céline Dion ~ I Believe in You (Je Crois en Toi)



8 things that attract me to my best friends
  • common interests
  • sense of humour
  • trustworthy
  • sampat
  • the 'click' factor
  • able to take jokes without feeling hurt
  • simple
  • nice

8 things I've learned this past year
  • independence
  • have faith in everything I do
  • procrastination is bad
  • time leaves no trace behind
  • home sweet home
  • laziness can kill
  • exams should be abolished!
  • PPP can indeed help me earn extra $$$! :P

8 people 1 person I think should do this crazy 8 meme
  • angel (Merry Christmas! :P)
¤ ¤ ¤

Youtube does me wonder again! This short clip features Whitney Houston performing her worldwide hit, I Will Always Love You, during her recent hour-long live performance at Live & Loud KL 07, Malaysia on December 1st.



¤ ¤ ¤

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to my cuzzie sis, Annson!

H A P P Y W E D D I N G A N N I V E R S A R Y to my dearest parents!

~ H U G S & K I S S E S ~

31 comments:

Chen said...

so many 8, so u sure fatt tatt loh
have u bought the 4D?
or damacai?
or toto?
hehhehhe

Chen said...

procrastination is bad but most of us still couldn't help it..
we still procrastinate :P

kyh said...

5 4D chups!

I wanna 发达 for sure! :P

Nope... I'm very 乖 one. Gambling is bad! :P

Yeah... I'm always the last-minute guy. *sigh*

Jemima said...

Chup! :)

Jemima said...

Paris? The city or Hilton? :p

No wonder you're struggling with your reading.. all pretty heavy stuff.

Jemima said...

Happy Birthday to your cousin.

Happy Anniversary to your parents. How many years??? :p

angel said...

I saw my name!!!

Piak u later :P

kyh said...

Jemima: 3 Paris chups!

LOL! It's the City of Light! ;)

Actually, I'm struggling because I'm distracted by this wonderful thing called Internet! :P

Thank you!

How many years? You guess! :P

angel: 1 piak chup!

*hides*

angie j. said...

Hor... you not passionate about me but you passionate about Paris!!

*tears...*

angel said...

Thanks for the tag (lup) but no promises abt doing it cos... I've so many tag debts... which by now, sudah jadi hutang lapuk... so this one *might* suffer the same fate too... Will You Still Love Me...? ^^

Aiyah, the youtube song so short nia!

angie said...

Happy Birthday, Annson! (cool name!)

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!

:P

kyh said...

angel: Not Paris Hilton! Our passion for each other doesn't need publicity one. ;)

*gives a piece of tissue*

Try your best to do it! ;)

I Will Always Love You... :P

There's a full version, but the audio quality is a lot worse than this one.

Happy happy! Got bring gifts or not? :P

L B said...

Deng! Too late to chup again! Deng Deng!! *throws stars*
Paris is sooo expensive! Especially the Louis Vuitton iPod diamond encrusted pouch, and earbuds..

kyh said...

Haha... Must let others chup first since you've been topping the charts for so many months liao! :P

*catches stars*

Diamonds are certainly expensive! Where got cheap diamonds one? o.O

*saves money*

may said...

I also wanna master a foreign language! Engrish can ah? :P

*I realise I say "ah" quite often in my comments...*

Happy Birthday to Annson!

Happy Anniversary, Auntie & Uncle!

Kenny Mah said...

Hehe... I never gamble myself but take a morbid interest in other people's gambling habits (and hopefully, successes --- can belanja makan ma), LOL.

And oh, I've forgotten how much I love Christina Aguilerra's Beautiful till you listed it. Will go listen to it now. That song IS beautiful, quite simply so.

P.S. Haven't been over here in awhile, so **BIG HUGS** :D

Zhu said...

Okay, I can teach you French and talk to you about Paris if you want ;)

What's 发 for you?

Nastasshea@Nesh (www.naturallynesh.com) said...

Waaaa so many 8,8,8!!! Fat choy already! Hehehee!

Doreen said...

Wah~~you do read a lot of books hor. Good on you lah.

Happy Birthday to Annson
Happy Wedding Anniversary to kyh's parents

kyh said...

may: You're already so good at Engrish, no need learn liao! ;)

Ahhhhh... :P

Thank you!

Kenny Mah: LOL!

The song definitely lives up to its title! Indeed beautiful...

*big hugs back*

Zhu: Oh sure! Would love to... ;)

What I meant here is 发达. Chinese always want to 发发发! LOL!

Nastasshea@Nesh: Can buy a new house liao! :P

Doreen: Lazy to read them. :(

Thanks, and a happy weekend to you! ;)

day-dreamer said...

Happy Birthday Annson!

Happy Wedding Anniversary to uncle & auntie!

:)

kyh said...

Thanks! ;)

Chen said...

Forgotten to wish your daddy & mummy happy wedding anniversary tim, and happy belated birthday to Annson :)

i dun gamble too ;)

zewt said...

i certainly cant listen to 'my heart will go on' again and again... :)

the prayer definitely can...

kyh said...

Chen: Thank you, thank you! Hou yao sum... *touched*

I do, but only during CNY... :P

zewt: Haha! You get bored of it because it's received too much airplay? :P

The Prayer is definitely a nice song. ;)

AceOne118 said...

If you got dream of lucky number let me know ya! I also want to buy 4D.

kyh said...

Muahaha! Okie... 1234! Sure kena jackpot one! :P

mistipurple said...

happy birthday to your cuzzie
happy anniversary to your parents.

jacky cheung's numbers always good. i also can listen forever.

kyh said...

Happy happy!

All because he has a great voice! ;)

_butt said...

so eight! so fatt! don't forget to belanja us when you hit the jackpot ah :P

mags ~ TIME, Newsweek, National Geographic, Asian Geographic, Asia Weekly, Fortuneerm...

all those? dude, you gota be kidding. that's my instant sleeping pills! lol

kyh said...

Haha... You wait lah! :P

No kidding. Those mags are quite interesting actually. ;)