ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Facebook . Traveler IQ . Ah Kuas






1 week has past! That means there's only 1 month (4 weeks) left. Why do happy moments go by so damn quick? How potong stim! :(

I'm busy exploring Facebook these few days: adding friends, installing cute applications, as well as poking some unfortunate ones with my virtual finger here and there. :P Thank you my dearest angie for this great introduction. It's so much better and interesting than the ever-so-boring Friendster. And not to forget, many thanks to those of you who sent me warm welcoming gifts, especially Chen. Keep 'em coming! :D

YH Khoh is addicted to the Traveler IQ Challenge!

I bet some of you have noticed my current status in Facebook as depicted above. Oh yes, I'm truly addicted to this wonderful trivia game! I heart geography so much that I've been hunting for these sort of quizzes on the Internet for quite a few years. I get so addicted that I can sit in front of my lappie playing this for the whole day (and whole night). After dozens of challenges, today I managed to break into the top 100 in one of the games, The Amazing Race (based on the hit reality series).



Go try it guys! It's highly recommended. So... Anyone up for a challenge? ;)

And now, introducing my university's most famous clan --- the 人见人闪 Ah Kuas (transsexuals)! There are so many of them here and they come in all sizes --- tall, short, slim, fat! O.O


The one standing is the slimmest and most bodylicious of the clan, who also possesses the ability to make real girls green with envy. That's not all, the one sitting beside 'her' is also a you-know-what.

And no, I don't go gaga over her or any of her clan members. Goddamnit! *goosebumps*

28 comments:

angel said...

*kiss face first*
:p

angie said...

*blink blink*

angel said...

Muahahaha!! Everybody goes thru' the Facebook addiction phase :D

I suck in Ilmu Alam woh... how?

The aquas are very artistic!

Happy weekend! :-*

Chen said...

Hahhaha.. now u r addicted to Soo Mian. I'm once addicted to it too, months ago ;)

Chen said...

curi taking photo of Ah Kuas?
Notti lah u :P

L B said...

Buy!!! Buy all!! :-)

L B said...

Ok, alh, I also better kiss nose too...

kyh said...

angel & angie: 5 kissy chups!

Thanks! Hou lum... :P

*blink blink*

Come, I teach you, want or not jek? ;)

Artistic?!? o.O

You too baby! ;)

Chen: 3 addiction chups!

Really? Heh!

That was because I EFND ma. Do you like it? :P

L B: 1 buy-all chup!

Huh? o.O Buy what? Do you mean those pwetty 人妖? :P

*cleans nose*

LOL!

Ehon said...

i also a bit sick of facebook liao. but still check it lar nonetheless. :P kekekeke.

my friend also just asked me to try the Travel IQ thing BUT i shall not succumb to distraction! study ehon, STUDY...

kyh said...

I hope I won't get sick of it so soon...

Go try it after your exams. It's a must! As for now, study hard and good luck! ;)

mistipurple said...

i feel so bad. i slip in and out of facebook to check and add friends and do quick updates only nowadays.

may said...

at one time I played it quite often, but then I got bored... lol! ok maybe I go play again...

kyh said...

mistipurple: Don't feel bad... Come, have a nice cup of tea here! ;)

may: You've been through the addiction phase. We'll get bored of something if we play it too often. ;)

c o n s u e l a said...

hey you!!!

good to know you back home on break from uni :)

I'm looking forward to my break in a couple of week...just in time for Christmas and New Years!!

tats a cool pic...I just trimmed my hair today and it looks somewhat like that girl ;)

kyh said...

Lookin' forward to your holidays ya? ;)

You must be lookin' good after the trim! Oh BTW, that is not a real girl. :P

angele said...

Another facebook addict!!!

kyh said...

Haha... For the time being! :P

may said...

don't stay stuck in FB.. do a TAG!

mistipurple said...

want chocolate cake?
*slice a big piece for kyh*
i sound so boring because i am bored.

kyh said...

may: Yes, ma'am! :P

mistipurple: Oh sure! Munch, munch, munch. :D

Aiks... Why liddat? :(

Jemima said...

I must be the only blogger who has yet to sign up.. :p

Btw, you've got mail. ;)

kyh said...

Go sign up then!

Mail? What mail? Okie... Gotta check for it! ;)

khengsiong said...

Just treat them (Ah Kuas) as normal people lah. They are different, but they are not wrong.

kyh said...

As much as I want to treat them equally, I admit that I do discriminate against them. Can't help myself. :(

eastcoastlife said...

So do these ah kuas get bullied on campus? Poor things.

They are pretty smart to be in uni.

Thanks for your expensive dishes on FB. :)

*send kyh a turkey for Thanksgiving*

kyh said...

Pretty much I think. But most people here just ignore them.

Thanks for your turkey too, although I can't eat it! ;)

Furkids in Hong Kong said...

The game looks interesting. Thanks for the intro!

I suck in geo though, but will give it my best shot.

Happy Holidays!

kyh said...

Just give it a shot! ;)