ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A R G H H H . . .

Just a quick update here...

To all those on a look-out for me these days, I'm so NOT fine. Thank you. Currently I'm struggling hard to endure through my finals which just started yesterday.

So horrid.

So sleepy.

So painful.

So tortured.

So exhausted.

So... so...

So speechless.

Pardon me for abandoning this lil' space for the past few weeks as well as this coming week. All things will return to normal after November 7th.

A R R R G G G G G H H H H H H H H H H . . . . . . . . . . !

11 comments:

angel said...

I came to hughug ;)

Good luck! Ganbatte! Lei hai tak geh!!

rinnah said...

Aisay... hang in there dude. You can make it thru! All the best for your exams!

Ehon said...

good luckkk!! :D well, it's just for a while! ;) only a few days!!

SilverIsle said...

Good luck to you and me in our finals yo. I totally understand your pain currently. =D

Chen said...

hang in there
good luck hugs
all the best woh :)
u can do it :)

L B said...

You can make it through the night, and days... Just think APPLE!!!

Wennnn said...

Gambateh!! Ka yau ka yau!!! No worry we all wait for U to come bek!!

zewt said...

all the best. hopefully free internet still available then.

day-dreamer said...

Ah~ I understand that kind of feeling.

Add oil ba!

may said...

7th November? not to long now! keep it up, add oil, and soon it' all be over. good luck!

kyh said...

Thank you all! Hug hug points for the first 3 chuppers! :)