ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 01, 2007

A 'heavenly' gift

O holy Angel!

She tagged me.

Just when you think all angels are kind, gentle and sweet, this one is out for revenge! Grrr... ><"


1. Who is the first blogger you meet?
First blogger? I met this girl long before she becomes a blogger. It was... let me see... 13 years ago, back in the year 1994. How did we meet? Because we were classmates! And I soon found out that she's actually a cousin of mine.

2. Who is the "most wanted to meet blogger" for you?
This is so tough. I have absolutely no idea. Could be the sweety pie may may, who's now seeking her own sunshine paradise in Sydney. Could be His Imperial Majesty Emperor L B, the Applelicious™ monarch who makes no secret of his palace harem's 30,000 concubines. Could be the fallen lovable Angel, who's also the sizzling hot Angelina Jolie in disguise, blowing muaks and kisses everywhere she goes. And last but not least, it could also be you, you and YOU! I just wanna meet all you bloggers out there!

3. Who is the "I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet" blogger?
I can meet but never got to meet? Gosh... This is so contradictory! I'll just give this question a pass... =.="

4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
This one is simple. Need no guess at all. Of course is the prestigious, world's only 10-star T H E H U G H U G C L U B™'s huggable sons and daughters! All the hugs, muaks and chups! :)

5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Again?!? No redundance, please... :puke blood:


This is probably the most ridiculous tag I've seen so far. The repetitive questions... My gawd! Let me be an angel this time for not tagging anyone here. Don't think you guys would love to do this silly tag either. :sigh of relief for DD:

29 comments:

Chen said...

did u vomit blood while answering the question? :P

I almost.. tat's why i only answered half and defer it to a later date :P Kkkkkkkk

L B said...

I also vomited blood, just like Chen, but her blood thicker than mine, cos mine not so thick... I am glad though that you decided to want to meet the ENTIRE HUGHUGCLUB™.. KKKKKKKK!!!! Which also means you want to meet all 30,000 concubines too!!! Can or not? The condoms alone will dry you out! How to vomit blood like that?
ps: Oi, I am not Emperor liao! I am a lowly Employer only!

kyh said...

Chen: I did.

Tuuuuu... :point finger:

Q5 there! See? Kekeke...

Don't procrastinate! Or else you'd be suffocated by more tags coming your way! :P

L B: No... Just leave those concubines behind with you! And also the condoms. Need 30,000 of them? Sufficient lubrication (using premium Italian extra virgin olive oil). Guarantee won't dry you out one! Kekeke...

Wah... How can?!? You abdicated? Or one of your million princes from those 30,000 concubines usurped your Apple Throne™? Cannot... The yummilicious Apple Empire™ needs you! :all hail the emperor:

day-dreamer said...

You know something? You don't have to mention my name after you do every tag, whether you tag me or not... 我这个人嘛,爱保持低调的. :P

Silly tag.

kyh said...

Kekeke... I love mentioning you when I'm not tagging you! :P

This tag is indeed silly...

Simple American said...

Yuck!

Oh well. Let me mob up that blood for you. Put that old army training to use. Betcha woulda never tot I had a mop license. :P

Wennnn said...

Aiiyo I am not in THHC club so U won't be meeting me la... OKie then no more takeaway food for u liao..... walks away....

angie said...

Okay, today the image came out at last :)

When I did the tag, I cracked my head a little and didn't 'see' it as silly... if you read the questions again, they aren't really the same, altho' similiar... question no. 5 is in "now", as in, sekarang lu mau jumpa pembelog yang mana satu.. u paham tak?

But seriously, I don't think anyone has the right to call the tag "silly" just because the questions are "not that good"... u know what I mean?

DYK who's the Tag Originator? Lima kali........ ;)
*fill in the blank*

*hugs & kisses*

may said...

waaaa, I'm so honoured and glad you wanna meet me! so you coming to Sydney anot? I'll buy you 2 cupcakes... very nice wan... promise you won't vomit blood like Chen & LB! lol!

kyh said...

Simple American: Next time I'll call you up for house cleaning! You can then bring your mops of all sizes to my house. :P

Wennnn: Who says you're not in THHC™? Who? Who? At least you're now in Mr Apple Wong's premier list what... So you're definitely eligible! :D

Yerrr... I want! I want your food! Come back here! :(

angie: To me, it's no different. The bloggers I want to meet right now are certainly those in my most-wanted list, right?

But I seriously do think it's silly lol... Anyway, opinions differ.

Who then? Your boy boy? No way... Your boy boy's here! :Brad waves back to angie: :P

may: Of course I would love to meet you, just like everyone else! But me now no $$$ ler... So sad! Cannot fly there to meet you! :(

2 cup cakes? Can I have 3? :P I'm very sure they taste heaven! :drool:

Selba said...

Hahahaha....

Though this tag is the most ridicilius tag around the blog world but..... I love how you answered the questions!!!!! :D

Btw, why not joining the hug hug club? *wink*

_butt said...

Selba's right. It's about time you form your own THHC now ;)

kyh said...

Selba: You like my answers? Really? Muaks!

I'll take slow steps. Let's just wait for that Auspicious Moment™. ;)

_butt: :keep our fingers crossed:

LOL! Why not you start yours first? I'm gonna chup your blog up and down, and all around! :P

Selba said...

Hehehehe...

Can't wait for _butt and kyh to join THHC!!! :D

kyh said...

:call out to somebody:

Yoohoo... Miss Ass 11... You gotta go first! :P

Winn said...

yer u never say wanna meet me one. my name is 'me', not you you and you!! hahaa

kyh said...

ROFL!!!

Of course I wanna meet you! Oops... It's me... Can? Can? :P

I wanna know how cute and funky you are in real life! :)

_butt said...

LOL. Well, I prefer to chup than being chupped ma :P

kyh said...

Same same here. :)

Mr. Goober said...

yeah it's really a thought-provoking series of question tag..that asks you from all perspective!

i wonder who the creator was :P
must've been a researcher

kyh said...

Thought-provoking huh?

Yeah... I also wanna know who the tag creator is! I think we'd better ask angie for that... ;)

Wennnn said...

Mr Apple Wong is my neighbour ma of course ler I get priority to enter Premier Club.. I just get the key from his hse and walks in with dzens of Lor Mai Kai to bribe him.. hahahhahaha.....

kyh said...

Oh no! Bribery!

"Hello... Police hor?..."

:P

Chen said...

i know who is the tag creator
Kkkkkkkkkkk

kyh said...

Can tell me? Can? Can? :innocent look:

Kekeke...

_butt said...

*joins chen*

I know too!! (I think)

kyh said...

I know who already... ;)

Chen said...

hehe, very easy to find out who is the tag creator, right? ;)

kyh said...

Hmm... Sure! Just that I'm too lazy to find out sometimes. ;)