ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

heartsNhugs



Love is in the air...

Couples kissing, cuddling, fondling, flirting...

Isn't this just wonderful?

Cupids waiting in ambush...

Hunting for singles who still haven't found love...

V Day is imperfect without love...

V Day is only meant for couples...

Have you found yours?

Or are you still a bachelor... like me?

Ah...

It's gonna be an ordinary day... for me...



D O Y O U K N O W ?

Valentine's Day is banned nation-wide in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, due to its origin as a Christian feast day of St Valentine. All Valentine gifts, particularly red roses, teddies and chocolates, are prohibited on this day or would otherwise risk confiscation by the kingdom's fearsome religious police, known locally as the Mutaween.

8 comments:

L B said...

See? I can CHUP too!!!!

L B said...

Don't go to Saudi Arabia for Valentine's Day!! Or you wont be able to enjoy chocolates!!

angel said...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

LOL @ L B!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Pssst! Hey, don't forget your Royal Date with da' Princess tonight! Who said you bachelor?? Who??? ;)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

With Lotsa Red Roses, Red Hearts & Chocs...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Pink Cotton said...

couples fondling!??!?!!?!?

O_o

woi woi..u think couples fondle each other on v day meh???

and u think v day oni for couples meh???

i wanto piak u

Kenny Ng said...

I join ur club! We have bachelor party want or not? LOL...

_butt said...

LOL@PC's comment!

Hmm.. that got me thinking.. so is V day meant for couples only ke or just about everyone?

may said...

u no bachelor when you have a date with the Princess!! kkkkk!

Happy Valentine's Day!! *HUGS*

kyh said...

L B: Hahaha... I won't go there for the rest of my life! Don't worry... ;)

angel: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Okok... I won't forget! :P Who said ah? Ah... Hmm... Erm...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

MUAKS MUAKS MUAKS!

Pink Cotton: V Day is for lovers!

Don't simply piak me on such a special day lah... I cry cry liao... :sob:

Kenny Ng: Yay! We are bachelors! :hi 5:

Jom... Let's throw a party for bachelors and bachelorettes! :)

_butt: Of course it's meant for couples lah... Still need to ask one meh? It still doesn't mean anything to me simply because I haven't found love!

may: Oh... I have a date with HRH Princess Angie! Yay! :)

Happy V Day may may jie! MUAKS MUAKS...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥