ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Instant Fried Noodles






My dinner-cum-supper for tonight --- instant fried noodles. Initially soup-based, but since we don't have any instant fried noodles packets left in our home, my mum decided to go soupless using the soup-based noodles. And the result? It was equally delicious! Everything turns out to be appetizing when you're in desperate hunger, eh? :P


Vegetables added to turn a notoriously unhealthy snack into a nutritious meal

Flavour and texture enhancers

11 comments:

L B said...

ok, i am starving too now... I think I will go fry some maggi mee as well!!! Now, where am I gonna find some vegetables?!!!

angel said...

So this was where HE got the inspiration to fry Maggi mee...

Hey, I had instant noodles for dinner too! Tomyummmmmmy...

kyh said...

L B: Find in the market of course! Maybe you can add some cicak droppings, more nutritious! :P

angel: Monkey see, monkey do! Kekeke...

OMG... Tom Yum! I haven't tried Tom Yum flavoured instant noodles for quite a few months already. Can't seem to find vegetarian ones here. ><"

angel said...

Got vegetarian tom yum wan? OK, if I see, I buy & then email you...

kyh said...

Dunno got or not... But there is vegetarian Tom Yum paste on sale.

So nice of you! Muaks and hugs...

_butt said...

ah wrong timing.. I'm hunggggry now!!

kyh said...

Wahaha... Want a plate of Maggi with cicak droppings? :P

_butt said...

no thank you.. ewwwww

kyh said...

Mi Maggi, cepat dimasak, sedap dimakan... Especially with cicak droppings, courtesy of Miss Ass 11, the infamous cicak! Hehehe...

day-dreamer said...

Veggie or no veggie, it is still not too healthy because the 味精 is still there, no? :D

*creeps away, nursing growling stomach*

kyh said...

It's the non-MSG KOKA brand lol...