ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Double Couple

Left or right? Up or down? This or that? Yes or no?

It's always been tough to make a choice between the double forces:

1. Coke or Pepsi?
Chup! Coca-Cola... Pepsi ain't that strong-flavoured for me.

2. KFC or McDonald's?
It's fingers lickin' good, baby! KFC's fried chicken is among the best I've ever tasted. McDonald's fried chicken sux a lot, but its burgers, apple pies and sundaes are nice! Yet, it's too commercialized with the big stars advertising for it everywhere, just like Pepsi.

3. Häagen-Dazs or Baskin-Robbins?
I'd say Häagen-Dazs since I haven't patronized Baskin-Robbins before.

4. Coffee Bean or Starbucks?
Coffee Bean. Starbucks ain't my cuppa tea coffee.

5. Nike or Adidas?
Tough question! I like both but tend to love Adidas a lil bit more.

6. Mercedes-Benz or BMW?
BMW. Mercedes-Benz is owned by those rich old fellas most of the time. Youngsters tend to find BMW more attractive.

7. UK or U.S.?
UK this time although I'm not quite fond of it. I pick it since it's close to Continental Europe, which I love so much! As for U.S., I only adore the cosmopolitan NYC.

8. Paris or Rome?
Both are great cities with a proud history and legacy. Paris is my ultimate choice as it's my #1 dream destination. Fly me there!

9. Céline Dion or Mariah Carey?
Both have been crowned the world's best-selling female artiste of all-time. I adore both but if I were to make a pick between the 2, I'd choose Céline as her voice is simply angelic and amazingly powerful.

10. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
It's always been Christina. I adore her since the day she reached international stardom. Moreover, she's proven her voice to be more spectacular than her long-time archrival.

11. Brad Pitt or David Beckham?
I loathe Beckham. Therefore, my precious vote goes to Pitt.

12. Dad or mum?
♪♪ 世上只有妈妈好... ♪♪

13. Movie or music?
I can't live without music. It's a must in my everyday life. On the other hand, I'm too lazy to watch movies --- maybe once every 1 or 2 years.

14. Windows or Mac?
I'd love to try Mac for its classy and elegant OS, but most software out there are more Windows-friendly.

15. PC or lappie?
Currently, I'm saving bucks for my 1st lappie. Donate me please!

Tag a guy and a gal:
L B
little miss may

恭喜发财! :P

P/S: DD! See... I'm not tagging you this time! Come... Give me some char siew pai guat for being so considerate! :P

15 comments:

L B said...

CHUP!!

L B said...

Can you elaborate on that 'most software' on Windows myth, please? *glares hard, ala Clint Eastwood style..*

L B said...

Go on, make my Day...

L B said...

Summore tagged me!!! KKKKK!!!

_butt said...

OMG!!! MOVIE once every 1 or 2 years??? you gota be kidding!!!!

angel said...

Of course u vote for Pitt! *wink wink winkkkkkk*

*donates a Ten*

So when are u coming to KL to buy me Haagen Dazs? :D

ps: Wah lao... sekali u post 3 entries... I'm so lazy... help me blog, will you?

kyh said...

L B: I don't know how to elaborate lah... I know some software aren't made for Mac, like the ever-so-popular Windows Live Messenger.

Fast fast do your homework! :P

_butt: No kidding lah... I find it extremely hard to get my ass sticked to the sofa in front of the TV for hours!

angel: Muaks for your contribution!

KL? Not so soon... Keep waiting... :P

Hahaha... I'll help you blog here! :P

L B said...

lemme shatter a myth! I can install and run Windows Live Messenger, if I want to!! KKKKKK!! Ok, homework done, but not published yet... Wait, wait, wait!

kyh said...

So it's a myth? But I remember I read somewhere that Mac can't support Windows Live Messenger... Whatever lah...

And those old software created before 2k, I think most of them ain't made for Mac.

angel said...

dahling, do not, I repeat, DO NOT say anything baaad about Mac to Mr. Apple Wong... KKKKKK!

pssst! i might "cross over" sometime soon... ;)

kyh said...

Mr Apple Wong!?! Hahaha... :bite the apple:

You wanna become Angel Apple too? :P

may said...

waaaa!! how can tag me when I'm not around wan? hahahahaha! ok ok, something to do when I'm stuck at home, yea? an Oz version, even. whee!!

kyh said...

Hahaha... Of course must tag you! Remember to do your homework when you have the time ya! :fingers crossed: :)

day-dreamer said...

Thank God it's not me again this time. Otherwise I'll kisiao and mengamuk in your blog already.

kyh said...

你敢? :piak:

Psss... I wanna see your ki siao look! Kekeke... :P