ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Monday, January 01, 2007

Opening the doors for 2007...

It's really true for me to say that December'06 is quite an eventful month. We've seen nature's fury being unleashed, and the disastrous consequences in those affected areas. On another occasion, we've come to realize the importance of Internet to us, and the inconvenience faced by all when Internet connections have gone haywire.

Now, it's my turn to talk about my December mishaps. On Christmas, I suffered my first blow of misfortune. And on New Year's Eve, my health has gone siao. I bet it's my biological clock having its alarm ringing as an alert for me to sleep at more regular times. I'm tasting the consequences now. Serve me right, you say. :(

I'm still feeling kinda feverish right now, though not as worse as yesterday. Is this my New Year's gift, I wonder? I have to admit it's a lame lame gift! Damn malang sial on 01.01.2007! =.="

All right. My eyes really do need a rest now. In fact, I need a pretty good rest!

Wish you folks a Happy New Year! In return, you guys must wish me a speedy recovery from my hellish fever! :P

8 comments:

may said...

ooops, a coulple of days late... but better late than never!

Happy New Year to you, and best wishes for 2007!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007!!

And get well soon...

kyh said...

may: Glad that you wished me! Happy New Year 2007 to you too! :)

day-dreamer: Happy 2007! I'm struggling to get well now...

Chen said...

Hope u get well soon.
Best wishes for 2007, and may u be blessed with joy & happiness throughout 2007 :)

kyh said...

Oh thank you, thank you! I'm so touched! :)

The same wishes to you!

Anonymous said...

halo~ happy new yr~ :D hahahah

Anonymous said...

Speedy recovery to you..(this is a bit late I suppose)..I am sure you are back in perfect health by now.

And Happy New Year to you too..no resolution eh?

kyh said...

a^ben: Hohoho... Happy New Year ben ben! :)

sophisticatedsoul: Nope... You're not late for that! I'm getting a lot better now. By the way, it's never too late for good wishes! :P

Happy 2007 eggy! Resolutions? Got, but I don't think I'd ever achieve that. Thus, I'm not making one for the time being. :)