ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Simple Life: Xiaxue's style

If you guys have been an avid blogger or blogder (wateva you call it), you should be very familiar with this gal --- Wendy Cheng, or more famously known by her blogger identity, Xiaxue. Yeah... She's probably the most prominent blogger in Singapore, if not in the whole of Asia. For those who don't know much about her, go wiki for her details here. As for her blog, you can find it easily under blogosphere's Global subcategory on my blog's left column.

Now back to the topic. I've just watched Wendy's hilarious Girls Out Loud on YouTube, a reality show reminiscent of Hilton-Richie's The Simple Life. If I'm not mistaken, it's probably her first ever TV début in Singapore, and is currently on air on Singapore's Channel 5 at 10 p.m. every Monday. She is doing the show together with popular Singaporean radio DJ Rosalyn Lee, aka Ros.

When I first stumbled on her blog, my first impression of her was: 'OMG! This girl is so crude in her language!'. But then, I found that all her blog entries are very humorous and interesting, just like Kenny Sia's. After watching her show, I must admit that she's freakin' cute! Her actions and speeches are damn funny! I was laughing so hard! And not forgetting to mention her accent. It's typical Singlish, and I find it very cute too! If she was to speak in the Queen's English, that would certainly make her very serious-looking and lose some of her appeal. Hey... She's not that bad after all, right? She's got her very own personality and style, and I like it! :)

Ros, the model-like radio DJ, looks absolutely stunning and fabulous! I think she will be equally successful if she's decided to run a modelling career. Her height, her charisma, her charm... She certainly has what it takes to be a model! And I love her accent! :P

I know you guys are damn lazy to search for the video clips, so here's the link to all the current episodes of Girls Out Loud on YouTube. Do check it out and don't forget to check for new episodes in the near future! If you're a self-proclaimed biggest fan of Xiaxue, be sure not to miss it!

No comments: