ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmas!



Merry Xmas everyone! May you guys have a great Christmas this year! :)

Sadly, my Christmas is well... an unmerry one. Something unexpected just happened, so early on Christmas Day! :sob: I don't feel like talking about it. Thus, I hope you guys can do me a big favour --- please don't ask me! =.=" I'd really really really appreaciate that.

But don't you guys let that mishap spoil our festive mood! I'm here to wish y'all a happy holiday season ahead! Enjoy your Christmas! :)

5 comments:

Chen said...

what ever it is that has happened, all the best to u :)
hope tomorrow will be a better day :)

kyh said...

Tomorrow (the day after Christmas, ie Dec 26th) is indeed a better day for me! Thanks for the encouraging words! I'm so touched! :)

Cat said...

i like d card! it has such a cozy n bahagia feeling.. haha..

kyh said...

Haha... But the mice are walking too slow (I'm an impatient person)! Hope they have walked faster... :P

Anonymous said...

Cute!