ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 10, 2006

FREEEEEDOM!!!

Finally... I'm tasting it! Nothing is more pleasurable in this world than a taste of freedom. After 3 weeks of immense torture, I'm finally freed from my lonely cage. For the time being, torture has become history. It's history baby!

I feel rejuvenated for being able to breathe fresh air and to smile again. Yeah... I'm smiling again! I feel like yelling on the summit of Mt. Everest. Too bad I couldn't do it right here. People would send you to psychiatric hospitals if you ever do that. :P

It's time to make a nice plan now, but I just couldn't think of what to do at the moment. My mind has been used up in STPM, my goodness! I think the first thing I have to do is to recharge my brain juice till it's full!

FREEEEEDOM!!!

No comments: