ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Monday, January 02, 2006

Back from school!

Well, that was one hour ago. There were actually a little changes in the school rules, and those changes were totally rubbish! Why did I say so?

Tell you guys... All the morning-session students are forbidden to go home until it's 1.50 p.m., which starts from today onwards. This means that the whole school session is one period (40 minutes) longer than usual. Worse off, the so-called 9th period is a free period for all Upper 6 students (I'm not sure about the lower forms though). The reason given was to better co-ordinate our time with those who are required to attend the 9th period. What more can I say now... This is definitely a waste of time! Heck... I'm here to reiterate that I'm not one of those top students who can always keep themselves occupied with books during free periods. I'm totally different from them. All I want is to go home as early as I'm allowed to.

Another rule is --- forbidden to 'sleep' or take a 'nap' even when the teacher is not around. Those who are caught in their attempts on breaking this ridiculous (yeah... I call it ridiculous as I'm one of those who sleep when the teacher is not teaching) rule will suffer deduction from their
accumulated merit-demerit points. I know that this rule makes absolutely no difference to those who have never overstepped the border in school before, agree?

Anyhow, I know that there is not much time left for me to worry and care about these nonsensical rules. This year is one of the most important stages in my life. Honestly, who would have so much time to think about those nonsense? It's not gonna be me for sure...

3 comments:

jykhaw said...

ooo...poor little u...but it's only one more year to suffer. there r only 365 days in one year which has 24 hours each with 60 minutes in every single of them...oops seems like I am not encouraging...

day-dreamer said...

Whoa!! Which school are you attending? The rules are just so ridiculous!

I have nothing to say about the extra 40 minutes, but the no-sleeping/napping one? The school management must be totally outta their minds to set this really silly rule.

NO offence meant ya!

kyh said...

Haha... My secondary school is the same as eggy's and Jasmine's. Ridiculous school rules~~~ But I'd managed to take a few naps these days... hehe~~~