ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Monday, December 05, 2005

Poor thing...

You know what, I've stepped on a mini-sized lizard without knowing it! I only knew about this after being condemned by my dad. And yes, it's officially dead. Oh my... I feel so bad right now. I've never killed any creature larger than a mosquito before. What a poor thing... This tiny lizard had been crawling around my house for some time. It was like an inhabitant here. I really feel guilty for causing its death. It wouldn't have died if I've watched my steps earlier! It's too late for me to regret now...

Dear lizard,

I sincerely hope that you could condone me for what I've done to you. If you've got the chance to reincarnate, do choose to become a human being, since a man's life is worth a billion times more than a tiny lizard's.

R.I.P. my buddy...

1 comment:

sophisticatedsoul said...

Well, I stepped on a snail before too, a cute one in fact, while I was in school for the Prefect's Camp Opening Ceremony. Since you did that by accident, don't blame yourself too much or live in guilt, okay?