ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Destiny's Child --- #1's

I just came back from Penang along with my cousins and we've been to the resort island's foremost shopping mall, Gurney Plaza. This is my 2nd patronage there for this month. Due to the Christmas season, the whole plaza is embellished with beautiful Christmas ornaments, including a huge Christmas tree crowned with a star at the main entrance of the shopping mall.

I'm very pleased to announce that I've finally bought my copy of Destiny's Child's latest album, #1's! What makes this album such a precious collector's item for all Destiny's Child's fans is because this is the final album of this world's most famous trio besides being a marvellous compendium of their no. 1 hit singles. As a Destiny's Child's steadfast fan for all these years, I'm damn sad to learn that they had decided to split and to pursue individual careers in the music industry.

Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle --- All the best on your journey to stardom!


#1's

No comments: