ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 19, 2005

My top 10 holiday destinations

I love travelling. One of my biggest dreams is to have an opportunity to travel around the world, meeting and getting know communities of different cultures, traditions, spiritual beliefs and nationalities. Another reason for me to travel is my tremendous passion for architecture. I wanna see and feel the grandeur of the authentic architectural gems and the masterpieces of those brilliant architects, sculptors and engineers that have been dotting towns and cities for centuries. Diverse and awe-inspiring natural landscapes are also a magnet for me to travel. Snow-capped peaks, lava-bursting volcanoes, sun-drenched beaches, idyllic tropical isles, lush jungles with thick foliage, scorching hot deserts and even extreme polar lands are all the invaluable gifts from Mother Nature. These majestic places are a perfect excuse for me to escape from the hustle and bustle of urban lifestyles.

My top 10 holiday destinations (nations):

- France
- Italy
- Switzerland
- Austria
- Spain
- Germany
- Belgium
- Turkey
- Croatia
- Brazil

My top 10 holiday destinations (cities):

- Paris, France
- New York City, U.S.A.
- Venice, Italy
- Milan, Italy
- Hong Kong, China
- Vienna, Austria
- Rome, Italy
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Prague, Czech Republic

No comments: