ss_blog_claim=f83f0efb56d77d1bfe68bd9ba3a5ab23
Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm losing my patience!

Sony Ericsson W550iA friend of mine had just bought a mobile --- the new Sony Ericsson W550i Walkman phone, which comes in the funky swivel form factor. It's said to boast the most amazing stereophonic output in the mobiles market currently, thanks to its powerful stereo speakers with Mega Bass and stereo widening. It is also bundled with a pair of high quality Sony Walkman in-ear headphones, similar to its elder brother, the hippy W800i. This mobile also supports two-handed horizontal gaming action with dedicated gaming buttons, making it standing out from its class. With its improved swift-moving 3-D graphics and realistic sound effects during gameplay, gamers will truly appreciate this gadget for the ultimate gaming experience. This Walkman phone also has an integrated 1.3-megapixel camera for decent quality photo shootings and video recordings in full-screen landscape mode. I haven't had the chance to play with this device ever since it was released. But who cares, because I finally have the chance to do so when I meet my friend in tuition class tonight. Gosh... I really can't wait to lay my hands on it!

1 comment:

Jay said...

ur so lucky u get this stuff b/4 the us.